Thursday, November 25, 2010

Long Work Days

Dad had to put in some late nights a few weeks ago at work, and that really took a toll on Taylor. She felt a little betrayed by him. One particular night as we went to pick him up, she decided she was mad at him for being so late, so on the way down she kept telling me "I don't love daddy anymore". For the next couple days, every time we had to pick him up, she kept telling me that, so I finally told her I didn't want to hear that anymore, and she should tell her dad and see how sad he would be. So as Braden got in the car, she called to him, "daddy, daddy, listen to me, listen to me!!" And then she proceeded to sing-song for him "I don't love daddy anymore!" So sad, no more late nights for dad!

No comments: