Haircuts=terrified toddlers
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tangled is terrifying..
For those of you who have seen Tangled, you will understand why this is Taylor's FAVORITE movie right now...but she has to cover her eyes for one part. For those of you who may have not seen it yet, Rapunzel has magical hair, but when cut it loses its power. Mother Goethel (the bad guy/i guess girl) kidnaps Rapunzel as a baby when she tries to snip off some of her hair and learns its now powerless. Anyway, point being, Taylor covers her eyes for this part everytime. Naturally, I assumed that it was because the mean old lady is kidnapping a baby, but Taylor corrected me today. She covers her eyes because she is scared when the old lady cuts Rapunzel's hair because she is scared to have her hair cut because she wants it to "grow lOOOng down to the floor"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love these little Taylor updates! She has such a spunky little personality.
I wish I would have thought to come see you guys when we passed through Vegas! I had forgotten you moved and was thinking you were still in CA. Next time! How are you liking the new place by the way?
Post a Comment