Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jane Renee

"What?" you say.."you have another baby??" 

Yep, we do, and in fact, she is now 4 months old! Here's a little about her..

She was born June 26, 2012, and was 9lbs 1 oz, and 21 inches long.  She has been a pretty good baby.  She only cries when Mom eats food she doesn't like, if she's just too tired, and when she's hungry.  She has been such a fun addition to our family, and her sisters LOVE having her around.  They help me with her all the time.  She lights up when she sees them in the morning.  She is calm, happy baby, which really helps me out with having 2 babies!! I finally feel like I've got the hang of things, and Jane is getting more and more fun everyday.  She loves to chatter, and is trying so hard to get a laugh out.  She loves toys, and is trying her best to sit up.  She also is biting me all the time, so teeth must be on their way.

Brand new with her loving sisters


Blessing Day

Newborn pics

 Our little Wicked Witch

2 comments:

Julia said...

wow congrats you guys that is awesome!

The Romney Family said...

So this is obviously way after the fact, but CONGRATS! I can't even believe how behind I am with blogging, it's pretty sad, but I was trying to begin catching up this morning and just saw this post. Had no idea you guys had three kids! Love that we both have all three girls. Where are the boys?? Haha just kidding, I wouldn't change a thing, but still, seriously, where ARE all the boys? Is your life as full of drama as mine seems to be with all this estrogen exploding throughout our home?? :) Love it though. Hope life is going well for you and your cute family!