Saturday, December 6, 2008

Name Change

Yes..I did the unthinkable. When little Taylor was 6 weeks old, I changed her name. She was born Brooklynn Rae, but after a few weeks of her being called Brooke, I just decided I couldn't stand it. I LOVE the name Brooklynn, but just realized that it will always be shortened. It broke my heart to change it, but we are very happy with Taylor. I know..I'm a little crazy! Braden agrees..but I just had to do it!

2 comments:

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

britt, you're so funny. I love that you changed her name:) (That definitely sounds like something I'd do too.) And, back to your last comment, of course I don't mind that you told Linz about my blog - I'm GLAD you did! Does she have a blog? What about Aish?

Kate said...

cute blog! thanks for coming last night, hopefully we'll get even more of a turnout in the future, but either way, maybe you and I will get some work done on our baby books!