Taylor was given lots of new fun toys, and cute clothes from the Grandma's. What a lucky girl!! However, her favorite present was one that wasn't even given to her. Her Aunt Paige wanted a dog for Christmas, so her parents got her a mechanical dog that responds to voice commands. I don't know if she thought this dog was looking at her or what, but everytime we set her in front of it, she got so excited. She would kick her legs, pump her arms, and let out the happiest squeals. I wish I had gotten video of it, but I do have this picture..
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Christmas and Blessing
Well, its been some time now..I'm afraid most of my posts will probably end up starting like this. But anyway, we had a lovely Christmas down in Vegas..where is it WARM!! It was quite a busy holiday trying to bounce between both our families, but we made it and had a great time. Taylor tore into her very first Christmas present, (which of course, I forgot the camera for, but here is a pic of what it was..)

Taylor was given lots of new fun toys, and cute clothes from the Grandma's. What a lucky girl!! However, her favorite present was one that wasn't even given to her. Her Aunt Paige wanted a dog for Christmas, so her parents got her a mechanical dog that responds to voice commands. I don't know if she thought this dog was looking at her or what, but everytime we set her in front of it, she got so excited. She would kick her legs, pump her arms, and let out the happiest squeals. I wish I had gotten video of it, but I do have this picture..
Also during Christmas break, we finally blessed little Taylor. I was glad to hear that Braden did not take the liberty of changing her name again..we kept Taylor, so its absolutely official now =) It was a lovely, cozy experience, and I felt so blessed to have her in our lives. We sure do love that girl!! Here is a pic of her from the blessing with her Great-Grandma Midene, and I'll post some more of her in her dress soon.

Taylor was given lots of new fun toys, and cute clothes from the Grandma's. What a lucky girl!! However, her favorite present was one that wasn't even given to her. Her Aunt Paige wanted a dog for Christmas, so her parents got her a mechanical dog that responds to voice commands. I don't know if she thought this dog was looking at her or what, but everytime we set her in front of it, she got so excited. She would kick her legs, pump her arms, and let out the happiest squeals. I wish I had gotten video of it, but I do have this picture..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment