
Just a few thoughts about my feelings of the end of LOST...
I won't lie, I did cry, partly in that it has come to end, and partly for the bittersweet reunions all throughout the end. Am I disappointed that they didn't answer our questions? Yes. Would I have rather had the island blow up? Yes. Did I hope for a sci-fi impossible uniting of the alternate realities? Yep. But am I totally sad with how it ended? No. It was nice to see "heaven" and find that they could all be happy. We've watched so many characters be tormented (Jack, Sayid, Locke, Ben..), and it was relieving to see that in their other world they could be happy.
Anyway, just a few thoughts..I won't bore you with the details.


4 comments:
Nice. I am glad I am not the only one to blog about Lost.
Hey Brittany,
This is off topic, but I just wanted to tell you how much Stephanie loves the way you tailored her clothes! I am sewing right now with my other daughter, Melanie and we wish we were at Stephanie's so we could run over and ask you questions! :)
It was nice to meet you! You are a beautiful family!
Karen Hall (Stephanie Barclay's mom)
Britt, that was so sweet of you to follow up with me with the pants, and to be willing to answer my mom's questions. I'll let her know how to get in touch with you. I hope you're having a great summer and that I'll get to see you before you guys head out to CA!
Oh and I forgot to mention, the program I use is Picasa, which is just a free photo download from google.
Post a Comment