Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kicking

A few days ago, I told Taylor her baby sister was kicking me. I asked her if she wanted to feel it. Instead, she got down by my belly, and told her baby sister to "stop it!"

Also, I told her the other day that when she was a baby in my belly, she used to kick me all the time. "I was trying to get out!" she explained.

Smart one she is..

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Super funny! And cute =)

Karissa said...

PS - Do you know if you're coming to Vegas yet?

erika herman said...

Yay!!! Tell Braden congrats on the job, i hope it is much better than the current one and I bet you are sooo happy to be leaving Grandma (I hope she doesn't read this).

I am excited that you might be able to get cheap tickets to come visit. You can totally stay in the baby's room!