We are currently in a battle...with a 2 year old...to get her in bed at a reasonable hour. And by reasonable, I don't mean 7 or 8 like other kids, I mean anything before 11-12.
Just the other night, I sat in bed with her, and she was wiggly as ever (at 11:30). I told her to get in bed and close her eyes. So she popped up and said "Mom (not mommy or mama), Mom, this is ridiculous!"
Is she in a big bed? Maybe she's just not ready to be out of her crib? My two year old is too little still for a big bed (even though #2 is on his way....I don't know what we'll do)
2 comments:
Oh dear.. hopefully she at least sleeps later than other kids do...
Also, how are you feeling? How is your pregnancy going? Baby girl 2 is coming soon! =)
Is she in a big bed? Maybe she's just not ready to be out of her crib? My two year old is too little still for a big bed (even though #2 is on his way....I don't know what we'll do)
Post a Comment