Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Backseat Driver

Somewhere, Taylor learned that red=stop and green=go. So every time we come to a light these days, "no mom, stop! its red!" (and no, I do not run red lights..I am slowing down..apparently not fast enough I guess). However, she is only 2, so she doesn't really understand that for one set of lights to be green, the other HAS to be red, so I get "yelled" at because she can still see the reds on the side of us. "No Mom, you runned a red. You gonna get in trouble." Yes, thank you Taylor. Another really sore spot is right hand turns on red..yah..you can imagine how that goes. I really wish that we could time travel 14 years ahead, and put her 2-year old self in the backseat of the car as she is learning to drive at 16..I mean..isn't that only fair??

2 comments:

Karissa said...

That's hilarious!
We need to get together with you guys! Let me know when is good for you- our schedule is flexible =)

carrie said...

Britt! I don't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but Taylor is the funniest little girl ever! I wonder where she gets that personality from??? She's so cute.