Braden's mom lives in a gated community, and so he told her she has to say "open sesame" to get it opened. So we got up to the gate the other day, and she says, "open up sesame!"..which was cute..but the best part was after we went through, she says, "thank you sesame!"
Also, Taylor gets candies for going potty. At first, it was 3 for #1, and 5 for #2. But she is totally potty trained now, and so I'm gradually cutting down the dose to 1 and 3 respectively. For all of you that know Taylor, you know she found a way around that right? Since she can count and actually understands quantities up to 10, we have to count all the candies out to make sure I didn't give her the wrong amount. Today she asked if she could get them out the of the bag and count them, so of course I said yes, less work for me right? She was supposed to count out 3. Here's how the counting went...1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3, because didn't you know putting 3 at the end of any string of numbers still means 3?? (And yes, she does really understand that's not where 3 goes..she thinks she's so tricky..little stinker)

1 comment:
She is too smart for her own good! I love the funny stories you tell about her.
Post a Comment