Me: No vegetables? What is broccoli??
Taylor: Trees!
Taylor gets to sleep in underwear instead of diapers these days. Every morning she wakes up so excited that she did not have an accident. The other morning I told her how big she was getting and how good she was doing, and I asked her "How did you get so big?" In a matter of fact voice much older than her age, she said "My legs are long. I eat my vegetables."

2 comments:
I love that quilt and dress. And, yes, Taylor is getting way too big! Three! Holy smokes, time flies.
Anyway, I was going to text you, but knew it would end up being like thirty texts, so I am writing on here instead. I would LOVE it if you guys came to visit. Actually, when we moved we were looking at flights into Seattle or Bellingham for Chris since he is still travelling for work and he noticed that Allegiant has a direct from Vegas to Bellingham, so I was already planning on trying to persuade you to come. :)
We are like 45 minuted from Bellingham and an hour from Seattle. We would love to see you guys and meet baby Kate.
Hey! How's it going? Hope you guys are doing well. It's been forever! Your girls are so dang cute. Take care :)
Post a Comment