Sunday, October 23, 2011

Plans and Deals...Kate Update

I think we're past notable quotes from Taylor these days, its now conversations. Here's a couple funny ones since the last time we chatted..

Tay on the phone w/Dad: Dad, I have a plan.
Dad: What's that?
Tay: We're going to a dinner tonight.
Dad: Oh, where?
Tay: To a pizza place (her fav place, they give her dough to play with while we wait)
Dad: Well, I can't go tonight, let's go on Friday.
Tay: I'm going tonight Dad, me and mommy and Kate...TONIGHT!


Tay: Mom, I want to go see Sam and Calvin (cousins who live in Utah)
Mom: Oh, well they live far far away, it would take us all day to get there.
Tay: Well, I'll take a nap.
Mom: Oh, well, I don't think we can go there today.
Tay: Mom, here's the deal. I'm going to see Sam and Calvin.

Yep, always keeping it interesting at our house!


As for the Kater;
We sure love her! She is a cute little stinker. She loves playing patty cake, and itsy bitsy. She is a little beast when it comes to food. We cannot eat in front of her at all. She just whines until she gets a piece. She's a great (although ravenous) eater, and is very verbal about whether she wants food or water. She makes the cutest face when she eats: she purses her lips and sucks on her tongue a little bit, savoring every bite. She LOVES her big sister Kate, smiles are just infectious when Tay is around. She is sitting up on her own now, and fighting us about tummy time every step of the way. She laughs and smiles and plays most the day. Anything within reach is fair game to end up yanked and in the mouth (esp hair, jewelry, clothes, phones). Another favorite thing she does is she is always patting our arms or back while we hold her. She also rubs her chin like a perplexed little old man. Such a fun baby, and so different from her sister. Amazing the little personalities they already have.

After a ravenous feeding session

Matching Halloween outfits...more of those to come!

We took Taylor to an aquarium out at the Silverton Hotel/Casino. She loved looking at all the fish and stingrays, and they even have a mermaid show, which she was quite excited about!

No comments: