Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol Fanatic

And I'm not talking about me..I'm talking about Taylor. Let me explain...

Taylor LOVES eating new foods. It's the cutest thing...all I have to do is get some on a spoon and hold it in front of her mouth, and she opens up wide and DIVES on it. Adorable..I'm going to get on video one of these days. Anyway, if I don't have the next spoon ready as soon as she is, then she starts getting anxious and tries to dive forward and grab the bowl. She doesn't let us distract her with anything, we simply have to keep it coming until she is done...so like I said..she LOVES eating. Anyway, today as I was feeding her, American Idol was on in the background. No big deal right?? WRONG..she was so preoccupied with watching people sing, she actually stopped eating for a few minutes at a time. Then she'd take another bite, and then was completely absorbed back into the show. She is so quirky sometimes!

Maybe we have a future star living with us...

1 comment:

Mark and Jaelynne said...

Brittney! I am so glad you found my blog, I think about you all the time and have wondered how all is going for you. Your baby is so cute! I can't wait to see what my little guy is going to be like. Im glad all is going well for you.