Sunday, March 8, 2009

Babies are oblivious to Daylight Savings..

Yes, if you have babies, you know this. And unfortunately, if I had realized that it was today, I could've saved myself a little grief this morning..but instead, I did not know, and when Taylor woke up at 6:30 this morning (which is typical), I didn't realize it was really like 5:30 to her. So, instead of helping her fall back asleep for another hour or two, we got up with her. And how unfortunate that I didn't notice, because there was my chance to get her to sleep in a little later!! So instead of getting to change her schedule, she woke up earlier, and then, of course, went to bed later (since there was NO WAY she was going to let me put her to bed at what felt like 6:30 to her). And here I thought her sleeping schedule was on its way to normalicy...

Daylight Savings shouldn't apply to mommies with little babies.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey guys! I just found you on Julia & Burke's blog. I had totally forgotten that you guys had a baby! Congratulations! Aren't they great? Ruby turns 1 next week... it goes by so fast! Nick's sister Lexie that lives in our old house said she sees you guys (or used to, at least...)Looks like things are great with you-- Good to see you! I'm sure you're the best parents ever! Tell everyone hi for us. Taylor is DARLING and no I don't think you're crazy for changing her name. :) You as her mother have that right. :)