Thursday, July 22, 2010
#2
So, I'm still in Vegas (I'm leaving for LA to join Braden Saturday). Anyway, Taylor tells me when she has to go pee-pee from time to time, but nothing consistent, so I never really thought about it because who tries to potty train their kid before they're even two?? Frankly, it seemed like it'd be more work than to wait for when she's ready. But my mom decided she was going to try anyway..so I thought, whatever..as long as I don't have to battle her about the toilet. Well..my mom was right! For 3 days Taylor has done #1 in the potty during the day, and today she figured out #2!!! In like a month I could have a potty trained kid!!! YEAH!! Gee, who'd of thought mothers would be right?? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have a friend who swears by potty training kids between 18-24 mos. Every kid shows interest around that time. You just have to jump on it. I plan on having McKay and all my other kids potty trained by two as well. It sounds great to me! Good luck with everything!
She seriously needs to stop growing up.
Post a Comment