Taylor's favorite new phrase...translated means "I'll do it", but of course it sounds more like the title, and the 'do it' has become one word. And she means it about EVERYTHING. She gets herself into the car and carseat, she opens the fridge, she puts her own shoes on, her pants/skirts, she loves to do it herself. What a big girl she is!! As you can imagine, most of the time it is really fun..but now we have to plan about an extra 10 minutes to go anywhere so she can get herself into the car.
The other day, we were already running late, but she had to do it herself so I kept telling her she needed to hurry..and her response (full of arm waving and hand motions) was "I KNOW, I KNOW!"
And after she accomplishes all these new tasks, "I GOT!"
She's a kick everyday, we sure love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment