Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Switcheroo

Last week, it was all about "I'll do it!" Well, toddlers are anything but consistent because this week the catch phrase is "don't know how" (complete with out-turned hands and a sad look on the face--I finally got a new camera, so I'll work on pics!) Everything she just had to do herself last week, this week she does not know how..putting on shoes, holding her dolls, picking anything off the floor so I can help her fix it, getting her sippy out of our mini-fridge. Gotta say I just love regression..

Other noteworthy phrases this week..

I can't remember the context, but we wanted her to do something she usually likes, and all we could get out of her was "I SAID NO!"

And yesterday morning, she insisted to Braden that she had an owie on her foot. After a close inspection, Braden told her he couldn't see anything. "Yes you do dad!"



Oh and a quick PS...it's her birthday tomorrow! 2!! And there WILL be pics!!

1 comment:

erika herman said...

Crazy! I can't believe she is two. I miss her.