Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taylor's Birthday



Taylor is 2!! She had a great birthday, and we fortunately caught a couple good pics, although our videos are better. Anyway, she started off the day with one of her presents before Dad had to go to work...a shopping cart! We borrowed someone's for a few weeks, and she was in love, so we had to get her one! (and yes, that's her I-just-got-out-of-bed-hair, unfortunately strikingly similar to everyday-hair).
For her birthday, she got to wear her new ballerina outfit (pictured above..thanks Paula), and all day she kept asking me about the cupcakes! After a long, fun-filled day, (and no nap), she got to blow out the candles, and dig in. I guess the frosting:cake ratio was too much for her tho, because she didn't make it past the frosting..oh well!
Afterward, we had a big reveal! Grandmidene and Papa Howard got her a tricycle, which she has been dying to have for some time now. Like I said, the video of it was great, but to help show her excitement, she stayed outside for about an hour with it, and only came in to get more clothes on because she was shivering so much.

Happy Birthday Tay! We love you!



2 comments:

erika herman said...

I am so glad you have started blogging and now I get to see pictures as well.

Karissa said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Sounds like it was a fun day!